Benefits of Becoming a Member of SALT
- Membership dues support the daily operation of the organization for over 40 years.
- Discounted Rates to attend SALT’s Teaching Conference! See the Call for Papers
- Receive emails with SALT News, Save the Dates, developments in the legal academy, and more.
- Receive or become a faculty mentor and participate in Faculty Pipeline programming.
- Receive discounted registrations to SALT events such as Faculty Development Workshops.
- Gain access to SALT’s 900+ former and current members in the academy to network, collaborate, and share.
- Have a voice! SALT continues to be involved in AALS, ABA, and other organizations on behalf of members.
- More! Tell us what you where you want to see SALT go in the future. We are a member-driven organization.
(One time or Recurring Annually)
$55 Fellows and Visiting Assistant Professors
$75 Adjunct and Retired Faculty
$100 Non-Tenure Track Faculty, Librarians, Academic Support, and Staff
$125 Tenure Track Faculty
$150 Tenured Faculty and Senior Administrative Personnel
(One time or Recurring)
$35 Law Students
$150 Non Profit Corporations
$250 Entities, Business Organizations, Interest Groups, Law Firms